Machete Verde and Interview with FTF-Nicaragua Volunteer

While in Nicaragua, I met a man who gave me the electronic file for Machete Verde, a manual in Spanish that has 16 chapters about appropriate technology transfer. Please contact me if you'd like electronic copies of the manual. I also posted my homemade videos to my youtube page. Those can be found at http://www.youtube.com/my_playlists?p=585CB9EB9D97E1F4 Included in the playlist are 3 videos about Camoapa Dairy: Bob Blohm (volunteer), Daniel Ingram (Farmer to Farmer Field Officer), and the Masiguito Cooperative Dairy Processing Plant. Farmer to Farmer Nicaragua is looking for someone to help the processing plants diversify their cheese varieties.

Here is one example of the videos mentioned above - an interview with Wisconsin volunteer Bob Blohm!

Comments

  1. I forgot to include my contact information for those of you who want electronic copies of Machete Verde.

    Krista James
    jamesk@uwstout.edu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better Marketing and Communications to Showcase the Work of our Hosts in Colombia

My First Goat: A Professor, Students, and some Goats Tackle Food Insecurity in Rural Guatemala

Digital Marketing in Colombia