Volunteer with Farmer to Farmer!

From dairy cattle and bees to extension education and product development, Partners' Farmer to Farmer Program currently has several open volunteer opportunities in Nicaragua, Haiti, Guyana, and the Dominican Republic. The program covers costs for transportation, lodging, meals and other travel-related costs. Volunteers for Nicaragua and the DR will ideally have some proficiency in Spanish. Contact us today if you have any questions!

In the words of recent FTF volunteers:
"I look forward to hearing from the friends I made in Guyana whether the message is of a technical nature or just a hello. My Farmer to Farmer experience was a positive one due to the friendship shown to me by Shaun Francis, Kelvin Craig as well as every Ministry of Agriculture official and grower I met." - Dan Egel, Guyana
"My volunteer assignment was a rewarding personal experience. Rafael and Juan were very accommodating and handled any issues that came up." -Rhett Farrell, FTF DR
"Bob and I cannot thank enough Ronald and the Haitian Farmer to Farmer staff for their watching out for us during our stay. We were in good hands. We are also thankful for the Haitian beekeepers we met. They were a real encouragement to us." - Tim Schuler, FTF Haiti 
"I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent in Nicaragua, and I am extremely appreciative that I was able to participate in the Farmer to Farmer program. Daniel Ingram was a wonderful companion and guide on my trip. He made me feel welcome, invited me to spend time with his absolutely wonderful family, and spent time with me outside of the work hours. Almost all Nicaraguans that I encountered were also friendly and welcoming. Nicaragua is a beautiful country with a wonderful culture (and great food!)." - Chase McNulty, FTF Nicaragua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Marketing and Communications to Showcase the Work of our Hosts in Colombia

My First Goat: A Professor, Students, and some Goats Tackle Food Insecurity in Rural Guatemala

Digital Marketing in Colombia