Milk Collection Center in Nicaragua

Growing up on a dairy farm in Wisconsin I developed a mental model of what it took to get milk from the cow to the processing plant. My volunteer assignment in Nicaragua certainly has had an impact on how I now view the dairy industry and the challenges farmers face getting their product to market. The video below shows milk being received at a milk collection center near the city of Boaco Nicaragua. I was impressed about the level of effort being put forth to maintain product quality.

Comments

  1. Thank you Joe for posting your videos. This is a great way to share about Farmer to Farmer experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better Marketing and Communications to Showcase the Work of our Hosts in Colombia

My First Goat: A Professor, Students, and some Goats Tackle Food Insecurity in Rural Guatemala

Digital Marketing in Colombia